Saturday, November 29, 2008

I love long weekends....

Oh, how I love the long weekends. It gives me a chance to rejeuvenate my creative muse.... Here's what I've done so far....

1) Ring Bearer

Using the Growing In Unity kit from Unity Stamp Company, Basic Grey Granola, Magistical Memories and KI Memories chipboard. The picture got a little damaged, but I elected to use it as is...





2) Flower Kids

Using the August Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Company Remember Happiness, Making memories PP, flowers from Prima, and letters from American Crafts.




3) All Mixed Up

Using the "grow" kit, and the November Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co Enjoy Your Story Laugh remnants from a Bad Girls Kit, October Afternoon, American Crafts, Prima, Maya Road





TFL. Wendy

1 comment:

Karen said...

Your creative muse is going good and strong!!! All of these LO's are fantastic!!! Left you love on your SCS gallery!! Have a great weekend.....oh!!! you are!!! ;)