Sunday, November 30, 2008

An award....



OMG. I am so honored to have been nominated for an award by the totally amazing AnneMarie. annemarie is one of my favorite scrappers of all time and I am a huge fan of her work - I am so honored to have received this from her! :)

The rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Provide links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

5 blogs... That's hard. I'm an avid reader, esp. on lunch hours while I'm eating at my desk at work. Here are some that i just read this morning... :)

Lisa Spiegel - Lisa's a wonderful friend and an uber talented designer for Little Red Scrapbook club and Jewish Scrapbooking dot com. Her blog is so real, and never fails to inspire me, both artistically and on a human level.


Kiyomi crafts
- Jenn Muraoka is so magical with the copics and her cards are always just full of such fun and verve.

Unity stamp co's design team - I started the link here at Angela's site. Angela owns Unity - once a week on Thursdays, we start here and blog hop with links through all of the teamie blogs that are full of inspiration. each and every one of my teamies inspired me with their talent, but also, their love and support. Its a wonderful group of people, and I am very grateful to be a part of it.

Eva - i met eva at a crop many years ago and have been blessed to know her ever since. She does some amazing things with paper and glue. such gorgeous work!!

Nora Griffin - i've been a huge fan of Nora's work for a long time. She shares herself completely on her blog, equally intelligent, compassionate, real and talented. Very awesome. Always.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa Spiegel said...

OMG- Thank you. Thank you! You totally made my day...I'm so thankful to call you my friend, Wendy..I hope I inspire you as much as you inspire me!!