Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hip Hop Thursday!

On this 7th Year Anniversary - I pause to say a prayer. May they rest in peace....

***********************************************************************************

WELCOME to all of you joining me from the fabulous Sarah Martinez's blog in our fabulous Unity Stamp Company Hip Hop Thursday!!! (If you haven't just joined me from Sarah's blog, mosey on over and start at Unity's blog and follow the hops where you'll find tons of Unity goodness and at the very end, some blog candy!! :)

This week we are fortunate to be featuring the wonderful Tinkering Ink, whose releases are always full of bold fresh innovative designs. I had a great time breaking out my papers to make some cards.

1) Hugs

This card was for SCS192, the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge 192, using the Birds of a Feather kit from Unity Stamp Company.



2) Thank You

Another one using the Birds of a Feather and Circle of Thanks kits from Unity Stamp Company. This is also a cute scrap from my Heather Bailey die cut strip.



As always, Angela has some fabulous Hip Hop specials for today only. Check out her blog for the specials. Unity's blog.

Now hop on over to Laura Williams' blog for the next step in your journey! Hip Hop!

30 comments:

Christi said...

Wow! Fabulous use of those birds and that gorgeous TI papers!!! smiles...

Theresa Momber said...

Love these! Great coloring and fantastic sketches.

Cat Tidwell said...

Very pretty! Love the layouts of the cards!

Patty Williams said...

All of them are cute!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards!
~Chelsea
http://hapemome.blogspot.com

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

That Hugs card is just so cute!
Susan :)

Patter Cross said...

Just love both of your cards, and I love how you did the grass on the second one. Adorable! Hip Hop!

Tanis said...

SO CUTE!! I love that birdie

Ashley Newell said...

Super darling birds!

Linsey R said...

Wendy, these cards are both so wonderful! I love the details you put into the 2nd one--those buttons are so cute! What wonderful work, happy hip hop and have a spectacular day, my Unity friend! :)

Jennifer Buck said...

These are so cute, Wendy! Hope you are having a great day! :)

The Sonboul's said...

THESE ARE DELIGHTFUL! Great job using the TI papers. LOL I should have done that. I have tons of paper from them. Silly me!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very cute Cards.

Anonymous said...

Love those little birdies:)

Jingle said...

So cute!

Suz said...

I use those birds all the time - you did an outstanding job with those cards... thanks for the inspiration

Rachel Hope said...

Love what you did with the birds! So fun!!!

Unknown said...

love these!!

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards!

Molly Joly said...

I really like the birdie stamps!

Ravengirl said...

Lovin' those birdies and the beautiful way that you put your cards together!

Joy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Hip hop thursday, thanks!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wow...beautiful cards!!! Hip Hop!

Heather said...

CUTE birdies!! SOO CUTE!!

Carolyn said...

Oh Wendy it has been such a very long time since I have seen you, but I have enjoyed seeing your cards. Hope all is well with you, and hopefully I will get to blog hop here again.

Yes, I have missed your friendship, you were always fun to chat with.

Heather said...

Love the cards!!!!

Linda Carson said...

Beautifully done!!

Vickie said...

Those are adorable, Wendy!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG that first card is AWESOME! well, so is the second, lol! Great cards girl!