Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friday belated reveal

LM's theme this week was sports:

1) Hoopster

With the new cosmo cricket, AC thicker letters, Pink Paislee stickers, and Pink Paislee diecut
and some painted "netting" holding the noodles I bought from the store... (I love it when I can repurpose...)



2) Orange Belt

This was hard because the colors in the pictures were all muddy and the pictures so busy. So I balanced that with a very graphic style layout.

Pink Paislee diecut paper, and my new favorite letter stickers by Basic Grey; I cut apart the glitter cut transparency and used it like paper....



ooooh - check back - starting next week - stepouts!!!

2 comments:

Jenna Franklin said...

Oooh! I'm going to have to bookmark this layout - my son just got his orange belt last Monday too! :) Very cute! Wish my pics had turned out as well as yours did though...

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fascinating to scrap an entirely new topic like sports? I find that one way to get out of the doldrums.

I love the movement in the first layout. Great selection of papers, Wendy! You go girl!!

--Carol Krup