Thursday, May 29, 2008

thursday reveal

over at lifetimemoments and the theme is flowers....

This was my mother's day card this year from C.... He was so proud of it. The number tape is bookbinding tape, and so it acts like a hinge b/c there is writing on the back of the card too.

PP is Jenni Bowlin's Brown Transferware (oh how I love Jenni's style) [Off topic a bit - my home printer can't print black and white worth anything so I got these done for pickup at WM b/c I didn't plan ahead in time enough to get it done through winkflash. I love how its so much more black and white crisp? it costs a bit more, but I may just start sending the bw over to WM for printing.... if you scroll a few down to my sketch challenge layout from monday, you can compare the bw print from Winkflash)


This is the new Kimberly Poloson line. Very heritage looking but I didn't have heritage so I compromised by meshing it with some fancy pants, autumn leaves and sassafrass lass. TFL! Wendy

No comments: