Sunday, May 4, 2008

Emmeline

I had seen these aprons in stores and wanted one so - but they ran upwards of $80, and alas, that wasn't for me.

Then, one day blog surfing, I came across a link to an awesome pattern for it:

Emmeline apron pattern

And I am thrilled that it came out sooo nice! I'm a new sewer, and so I was nervous, using 40% off fabric from Joanne's just in case it came out looking totally home-made and I'd have to trash it (or put it into the "schlump around the house" pile). I am so thrilled at how it turned out! and doesn't look 40% off!! It was slow go and I ripped out and redid a few seams here and there - but I really do love it..... What do you think?

3 comments:

Elaine said...

It's adorable!

Michele Kovack said...

How cute!!! Love it!

Erin Cookmeyer said...

Love it! Your blog always inspires me to get sewing.