I was tagged by martha. List 7 things about myself....
1) I've been a cutter/paster and crafter all my life. I started scrapping in the af/lf way when my son was born 8.5 years ago; was introduced to StampinUp! right about that time.
2) I used to be a CTMH demo. I found out quickly I love creating, but I'm not a very good salesperson; now I'm just a good customer... :)
3) I am very rule driven in my day job as a lawyer. So in my creative life, I purposefully try new things all the time - I never wanted to limit myself with artificial rules of style or anything. Polar opposites....
4) I'm happiest when covered in glue and paint
5) scraping and stamping are as much a therapy for me as they are an artistic endeavor. I need the creative outlet to relieve the very high stress of my work.
6) i do most of my creating in the very wee hours - i try and so something before work if I can to orient my head for the days work - i wake up at 4 am - its the only way I can find time for myself to create a bit
7) i am a tool lemming. if you say you love it, I'll probably have to try it immediately... hee hee!!!
I now tag anyone who is reading this and wants to play along... Happy saturday everyone.