Friday, January 11, 2008

We Dare You - Week 4

My DD loves to play in my scrap room. My DH gives me no grief whatsoever about the prodigious collection of stuff that I have, but with a very small caveat that I actually totally agree with so we're ok - with the exception of the stuff I have that is set aside for specific design assignments, nothing in my room is off limits to my DD - sometimes it need supervision (i.e. cutters, etc) but nothing is barred. And so, I will sometimes walk into my room to see she had been there, with little creations all over my desk. This layout was the result of me wanting to save some of it from this week's round of stuff she's made.

This is for Week 4 of the We Dare You challenge at lifetimemoments.

"I love to make things"

PP is junkitz, Love Elsie, American Crafts and Autumn Leaves.

TFL! wendy

No comments: