Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hip Hop February 3, 2011

Good morning everyone!! Its our first hip hop of February and its CHINESE NEW YEAR, the biggest holiday on the chinese calendar!!  (If we were in some of the chinese places, we'd now have two weeks off...)

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!  It's the year of the metal rabbit.  The rabbit is a fairly gentle creature, and we're all supposed to have a more gentle year this year.  I certainly hope so!!!

Anyhow!  Today, I'm playing with the new February Kit of the Month The Best Is Yet to Be

I was inspired by a design magazine I was looking at where the walls were white, and all the color was all in the textiles...  it was fun "coloring" with my stickles.

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Be sure to check out all the other blogs on the hop today!

Thanks for stopping by.   Now hop on over to Pamela's blog:

Next Blog


Enjoy your thursday!

(i design for unity stamp co)

8 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

Great card, Wendy!!

sharon g said...

Cute and simple. Love it.

Gwynn said...

That embossed background is just awesome!! I thought it was dots at first and then took a closer look and it's hearts! I LOVE IT!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE it! Love the white with the pop of bright colors!

Brenda said...

I absolutely love the texture on this card Wendy! Superb!

Rona said...

cute - that image reminds me of elementary school!! adorable card

Linda said...

I like your card my friend!

Salnclts said...

I love your card! I love using Stickles as well, I just don't use mine enough!