Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hip Hop February 17, 2011

Good morning everyone!! Welcome to Hip Hop for February 17, 2011.

 I'm traveling this week for business, so I've scheduled this post early - its been starting to give hints of warmth where I am, and I really felt beachy today.  These cute Salt Air Cosmo Cricket Just For You Bitty Stamps were calling out to me.  I always love the retro cuteness of the Cosmo cobranded line
This paper and the embellishments are from the My Minds Eye Breaking Free release.

This card is roughly based on HHSC45

 Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Be sure to check out all the other blogs on the hop today!

Thanks for stopping by.   Now hop on over to Pamela's blog:

Next Blog


Enjoy your thursday!

(i design for unity stamp co)

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Great card! I love it! :)

Angie Blom said...

cute cute card Wendy!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!

Carol W. said...

WOW, awesome card. TFS

sharon g said...

Cosmo Cricket is soooo adorable. LOVE IT

Lisa said...

Fabulous!!

Shemaine Smith said...

Love the colors you chose for this card!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card Wendy. Thanks for the inspiration!