Monday, November 9, 2009

crop day - share1

I went to an all day crop on Saturday, and oh, did I need it!! It is amazing to me how spending a day creating with friends does so much to help re-set my head. I got a ton of work done, and will be sharing some throughout the week (not all, though, as some layouts are of pictures that I don't normally post on the web).

My first two are my favorites from the weekend.

1) Love, nai nai

Photograph by Araxi Dertavitian

Paper line is Kaisercraft Loire Valley



2) All Boy

This is one of those paper lines that when I first received it, I was intimidated.


But I find that with really strong prints, breaking it up and using it in bits with lots of negative space usually does the trick. I love how this turned out.

Paper is GCD Studios, Vintage Boy



TFL. Wendy

(I design for lifetimemoments)

No comments: