Tuesday, October 27, 2009

DT Tuesday - I'm up....

Good morning everyone!! Its Unity's DT Tuesday, and I'm up!! :) Hello hello!!

So, I've really been enjoying the October 09 Kit of the Month. I think I've used just about every stamp at this point :)

For my project today, I had a fun time trying something new. I used markers to color directly on to this solid imaged stamp, and stamped it directly onto this prefabbed yellow "so happy" SEI tag. Then I went in with color pencils to outline some of the edges. I really like the overall effect - you really can't tell its stamped over YELLOW - I 'm going to play with this technique a little more....



Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your tuesday!

(I design for Unity Stamp Company)

4 comments:

Eva said...

This is soooo beautiful Wendy...what a great idea on how to use these images. Loved your tutorial in your last post, too...Fabulous!!! And your OWL card on Unity is gooorgeous!!!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Darling card Wendy!
and your Owl card is adorable also!!
Thank you for sharing your art, and that quote on Angela' blog! I believe that whole heartly!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful! Love your Owl card too! TFS!

Marcy H said...

Beautiful Card!! Loved the Owl Card also!!