Friday, August 7, 2009

lifetimemoments reveal - 8-7

Welcome to my lifetimemoments reveal. This week, we're going green and the theme was to repurpose and reuse.

When I took out these awesome chipboard items from My Little Yellow Bicycle's Traveler collection, my eye was immediately drawn to the graphics



it was easy to simply cut it out, and then punch one side.



I also used a tag punch to punch out this tag from the notebook paper looking insert from the Sassafras stamps...

Because I was unsure of the acid/free nature of this, I buffered my pictures twice. Here's my layout, using the My Little Yellow Bicycle Traveler line, and the Road Trip stamp from Unity Stamp Company:

Road Trip


here is a closeup:



My second project followed a similar thought process, using the October Afternoon Ducks in a Row line. The packaging for the last two show releases from Prima Marketing Inc. always have these beautifully printed/die cut chipboard inserts.



Again, since I was unsure of the acid free-nature, I buffered my picture, again with multiple mats. Here's my layout. I use one of the little notes my DD leaves for me....



TFL. Wendy

No comments: