Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hip Hop March 31, 2011

Good morning everyone!! Last hip hop for March...!!

A friend recently recommend  a book to me "365 Thank Yous" and it was all about how this guy cultivated an attitude of gratitude through thank you cards, and in doing so, made a huge change in both his outlook, and also, his ability to achieve his goals.  It totally inspired me to be much more sensitive to all the little things people do, and to recognize them.  And so, I've set out to keep myself well stocked with blank thank you cards to use.  Here's one I did using the co-branded Websters Pages "Love"



The paper is Basic Grey's Pyrus, and dies from Spellbinders and Quickutz (back when they were quickutz).  The little flower posy is by Doodlebug.

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Be sure to check out all the other blogs on the hop today!

Thanks for stopping by.   Now hop on over to Natalie's Blog

Next Blog


Enjoy your thursday!

(i design for unity stamp co)

7 comments:

Renee said...

Thanks for sharing this really sweet card! I am really glad that I visited!

Jennifer Buck said...

Such a beautiful card! LOVE this one! Amazin layers and such beautiful colors!

Angie Blom said...

Such a beautiful card Wendy.. love it!

sharon g said...

I make a lot of thank you cards, too. There are so many people who do nice things...

Victoria said...

I love the layers in this card....there are so many patterns that the bird could get lost but it doesn't!! it's so great!!

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful.

Charity said...

Love the colors. Great card. Thanks for sharing.