Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!!

Its Independence Day!!! What are your plans for today? I love traditions, and Fourth of July is one where we watch Will Smith's "Independence Day" (one of my favorite movies of all time!!), then head to my uncle's for a BBQ - from there - we go as an extended family for fireworks at the local high school. Its a lovely time, with a nice rock band, lots of yummy food, and such love for all fellow Americans as we gather to celebrate ourselves as a country. Its been a historic year - with the election (and changes that inevitably come when our country, as it always does, shift power base every few grouping of years), and the economy, and the war front. Everyday, I am so very grateful for my country and that I have the privilege of being an American. And today, I am very much looking forward to celebrating her and all my fellow countrymen. Happy birthday America!! Go USA!! :)

(stamps are Unity in America from Unity Stamp Co, an exclusive kit available only at memory making crafts)

Sketch LMCS36

LMSketch 35



No comments: