Sunday, January 18, 2009

some blessed creative time

after such a tough week at work, it is such a release to get lost in my ink and paper....

My first piece is an entry into a creative journal challenge at lifetimemoments. Week 1 - what is your personality?

This uses scraps, and a bunch of paint, and a stamp from the GROW kit from Unity Stamp Company

My next piece works on some of my scrapping goals for this year, which is to get back to the story telling vs. focusing too much on the artistic elements. My son's "what i'm thankful for" essay for Thanksgiving this year. The original will get tucked in behind the layout in the scrapbook. This uses the School Rock Star and the January Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Company, and the Basic Grey granola line.




TFL. Wendy

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love your journal, Wendy! It's so fun to see what can be done with those fabulous Unity stamps!!