Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hip Hop December 1, 2011

Oh my word! I can't believe it's December already!  The year has flown by in a flash and we're right in the middle of my favorite time of year.  How far along are you in your holiday shopping?  I haven't started yet!  And its right about now when I look at that big list of things I was going to make for gifts, and quickly start substituting purchased items.  HAH.  That's ok.  My peeps know me.

Today, I felt like coloring.  And just because I love this stamp "Good Morning" so much, I had to use it again.  


This is copic coloring, with the image stamped in Memento Desert Sand.  Many of the lines disappeared when I colored them, which forced me to get creative with shadows.

Thanks for stopping by today!! Now hop on over to Jolande's Blog

Next Blog

I design for Unity Stamp Company

4 comments:

jolande said...

Ohh this is nice, your work with the copics is so good!! hug Jolande

sharon g said...

Very cute! I like the colors.

ddazzled71 said...

Your colouring is fabulous and I love the look of the muted outlines. This is a very sweet card!

mlady012 said...

The colors are great....Perfect for that stamp